Search This Blog

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Jake's bone

This has nothing whatsoever to do with sewing or any other project.  This is all about the crazy, lovable dog and the randomness of my life.  Every morning before I back out of the garage, I have to first clear the path of Jake's bone.  And every time I pull back into the driveway, he has strategically placed it again in the path of my car tires.  He WANTS me to run over it to break it open so he can get to the inside stuff!  I laughed at DW when he first told me Jake was doing this.  But he is absolutely right.  This AM I almost backed over it, then got out of the car and kicked it into the grass.  When I came back 30 minutes later, this is what I found:


just waiting there...note the position of the largest bone, perfectly aligned with where my right tire would be.

I don't have time to be blogging about this crazy stuff, but it just made me laugh when I pulled in the driveway and I had to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment