Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

We are leaving!

I completely shut down when we got our Consulate appointment yesterday.  I am not sure what happened, but I just felt like I was turning around in circles and not sure of what to do now.  I think I ended up running a couple errands that were already on my list to do and then had an extra 30 minutes so I went to the Verizon store to get set up for International calling :-)  So SOMETHING is ready for travel.

Oh yeah, after school I took Eden to her horse riding lesson.  I am so glad that was on the schedule yesterday.  I LOVE going to the horse farm.  It was exactly what I needed to calm me and start my brain functioning again.

So, I have lots of lists to make so I will just give you all the details.  If we are successful booking flights this AM, we will leave next Thursday (10/4) and return WITH OUR BOYS (!!) on 10/17!  This is really happening people!  This is when my nerves kick in because you really have NO IDEA what to expect.  It's kind of like riding a new rollercoaster for the first time...you are excited and nervous at the same time.  You are pretty sure you are going to love it and be terrified at the same time.  You are pretty sure when the ride is over, you are going to want to get back in line again ;-)

If you see a change in tone or voice over the next few weeks, it is because I am relinquishing the blogging to my husband DW.  He is in charge of all things techological from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment