Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Quilting, quilting, and more quilting

The quilting is happening.  There is really nothing more exciting to say about that.  I am almost half way thru quilting and should make the 1/2 way mark by the end of the week.  I still have another quilt to machine-quilt and the plan is to have them both done by the 15th. I hate to make my clients too nervous by stretching it out till Christmas Eve, hehehe.  Not to mention, I will need to do some Christmas shopping at some point.  Looks like I will be out there with all the other lunatics who run it down to the wire ;)>

we will draw candles on this tree for Advent
I really am a planner, I just have trouble executing the plan.   For example, when my oldest daughter (an extreme planner who successfully executes) suggested making a detailed schedule for Advent, detailing each person's candle color, day they draw their candle, etc...I stopped her mid-sentence.  There is just no way that this family can execute such a detailed plan.  Let me rephrase that.  There is no way that I will ever be consistent enough to execute that plan.  There is freedom in knowing who you are and rolling with it...trust me.

SO, back to the quilting, I have a plan to execute ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment